I'm desperate for help. Jacob/Aaron/OtherGuru, can I hire you for an hour? You might save my sanity.
1) I've got Media, media_flickr enabled & key/secret config'd, media_youtube
2) I added a Multimedia content type with a field of type Multimedia Asset that allows all media types and all URI schemes (flickr, youtube, public).
3) When I add a piece of content using a Flickr URL, e.g,. http://www.flickr.com/photos/85257998@N00/4956141659/
4) I save the content, the image appears as blank.
Are you looking to work on high traffic Drupal sites for the UK’s leading consumer magazine publisher and have experience in scaling Drupal? IPC Digital is looking for somebody who wants to show off their skills and help us push the use of Drupal forwards on some of the UKs biggest brands including Look and InStyle. We work with Drupal in a Continuous Integration environment with an automated deployment process and want you to help us push this forwards to improve this even further and build automated systems to help further the spread of Drupal in Enterprise.Read more
Please find the urgent requirement below:
PHP/Drupal Developer, Long term contract
8-10 year of software development experience
Strong understand of leading web based technologies with a focus on Linux, Apache, Mysql & PHP
Ability to work independently and with a team to both build new, and support existing web based applications
Strong understanding of PHP, Drupal, Wordpress and other open source web technologies
Interact with servers using SSH, FTP and Telnet protocols
Cross platform experience (Mac, Windows, X)
I have a site where I like to insert an image from the library to a page via the WYSIWYG. It works fine, but as soon as I preview or saves the page the image is not displayed but replaced with this:
It seems something is not configured right.
Can someone kind person help me please. I have used 4 hours researching but with no result.
While there were several Media related project proposed, only one made the list of 20 Google Summer of Code projects approved by both Drupal and Google. Janez Urevc's Derivates API for Media project will...
...implement Derivates API for Media Library (Media, Styles, ...) ecosystem in Drupal 7. This API will provide a flexible, extensible and abstract API to implement derivation engines for different types of files.
I'm trying to create an audio library similar to this with Drupal 7. While I've replicated a good deal of functionality using Views, Media, and jPlayer, I'm stuck on the playlist functionality. Any suggestions on how to do this in Drupal 7? Example again below:
Project page on drupal.org: http://drupal.org/sandbox/slashrsm/1111700
Student's blog about project: http://janezurevc.name/tags/summer-code-2011
Student: Janez Urevc (slashrsm)
Mentor: Kevin Reynen (kreynen)
- Core api code roughly designed
- Beggining of Preset management UI development
- Status update: http://janezurevc.name/derivatives-api-midterm-status-update
- Initial code
The Brightcove Web Team is seeking an exceptional web developer passionate about open- source technology (LAMP, Drupal) with a demonstrable portfolio of project work. The right candidate will be a self-starter and a strong communicator who works well with others and can quickly adapt to changes in a start-up environment. New grads are encouraged to apply!Read more
Media is a module which has been in development for several years. The goal is to provide a light Digital Asset Management solution for Drupal. This means fields on files, interfaces for browsing and embedding files and the ability to reference media all over the internet. JacobSingh will demo some of the functionality, showing you how to set it up on your D7 site and discussing the roadmap. Jacob's DrupalCon Chicago presentation is available here: http://chicago2011.drupal.org/sessions/media.
TO REGISTER: please visit https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/597008040
Drupal Developer needed to develop and help to maintain our website.
We have a niche music related website http://Uroki-Vokala.ru and planning to expand nationally. In order to do that we need to serve the on-site community and develop our media services.
We need a person, who is experienced in developing both: social networking and media websites.
- Demonstrated experience in Drupal development, including custom modules development from a scratch
- Experience in jquery
- Theming experience desired but not required
Before we both make a decision we'd like to see:
- A brief letter that lets us understand your experience in light of our specific needs
- 2-3 links to Drupal sites you have developed
- Your hourly rate
- When you’re available
If you’re interested, please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header: “Web Development”Read more
Has anyone had any luck connecting using the media module to process media uploaded into a specific folder?
I've got 300 photos I'd like to add to a gallery, but I want to put the files on the server through SSH, not through the Media module's plupload uploader, which I can't get working anyway.
D7 video module has been arrived and having huge usage over last couple of days, even I could see lot of hits to my documentation site, so it means a lot of people are using it, that's obvious cause video module is the one and only complete video solution we had since Drupal 4.7. So you might keen to know how handy D7 video module is?.
Basically, we left some configuration interfaces as it is to protect consistency :o). Major changes areas are highlighted.Read more
Overview – Extend functionalities of and add new features to Media module.
Description - This project will contribute to the on going development of Media (http://drupal.org/project/media) module and extend its functionalities further. The main goal will be to provide integration with WYSIWYG editor.
I will work on following features -
- Embedding of all media types with a fallback: http://drupal.org/node/1016376 (related to http://drupal.org/node/832372)
- Automation of configuration steps for WYSIWYG Integration (http://drupal.org/node/692838)
- Provide a common 'copy embed code' button http://drupal.org/node/1048698
- Floating images left and right: http://drupal.org/node/1043570
- Write tests for WYSIWYG integration (http://drupal.org/node/1026532)
I also plan to enhance the image functionality further by providing following features (if time permits)-
- Provide options to set image title, alternate title, description, caption, hyperlink, alignment, size, etc.
- Provide option to edit the image with the following features -
- Flip horizontally and vertically
- Common filters such as brightness and contrast control.
This project is for Drupal 7.Read more
I see emfield branch 1.x has built-in support for most media providers, including Daily Motion. I see that from 2.x branch this support have moved to external projects. I don't find Daily Motion in the list of modules although here http://drupal.org/project/emfield it states it has support for Daily Motion, and it had on 1.x versions.
Senior Drupal and PHP Developer / Technical Consultant required for Go2Hire Client.
Working with a well established social media agency, we require someone to help manage projects, manage junior developers and also help the sales team with technical demonstrations to win new business from new and existing clients.Read more