Sussex Publishers is seeking an experienced drupal developer to join our team.
Our ideal candidate will have experience building and maintaining drupal sites beyond basic installs and upgrades; this developer should be able to create their own modules and be able to optimize and debug their work for high traffic volume and for multiple OS/Browser combinations.
This could either be a contract position, part-time, or full-time engagement depending on the fit and your availability.
- 4+ years experience with PHP/MySQL development
- 2+ years experience with drupal.
- Strong understanding of core hooks, api's and theme engine
- Experience configuring and theming complex content types and views
- L.A.M.P. (Comfort on the command line preferred)
- Up-to-date on modern html/css standards
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to take layered PhotoShop skills and extract pieces for web production not required, but a plus
If you would like to apply for this position please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- a brief list of relevant work experience (links to working websites preferred)
Those that submit incomplete materials will not be considered. Formal resumes are accepted but are optional.