CIO Services is a web development company focusing on Drupal. We're looking for the right person to lead our web team and help to grow our company through innovative strategies that take advantage of the latest technology trends. We have a thriving company catering to small and mid-size businesses. We do quality custom work at a fair price, and we're steadily moving into more complex, sophisticated websites and web applications. We need someone with the talent and skillset to ensure we continue to deliver the best quality work in a timely and cost-effective manner, while keeping up with the latest web trends that can benefit our clients.
In this full-time client-facing role, you will lead a small team of developers and contract creative staff on a wide variety of sophisticated, innovative projects. This is a "working manager" position, where you will be programming about 60% of the time, and the remaining 40% will be spent managing projects, assisting team members, and investigating R&D opportunities.