SiftGroups aren't a regular web agency. We specialise in helping SMEs, not- for-profits and publishers connect with, grow and sustain their audiences through online communication strategies.
We haven’t developed our approach and toolkit on the basis of theory. We’ve built it on the back of nearly 15 years’ experience of monetising conversations using social media.
We are currently looking to recruit a new Drupal Developer to add to our Delivery team. Ideally we are looking for the following:
- Knowledge of Drupal (18 months commercial experience + preferred)
- Knowledge of PHP, MySQL, SVN, Linux
- Agency background
- Knowledge of mobile development
- Comfortable to interact with clients directly (though experience is not essential)
- Experience of and ability to work both within a team and individually on projects
SiftGroups is a great place to work, with central Bristol offices, a good social diary and plenty of scope for career development for the right candidates.
If you’re interested in the role, please email your CV and a link to your Drupal.org profile to Richard Saddington (firstname.lastname@example.org). Strictly no agencies, thanks.