Northeast State has given us permission to have a meeting over at the library in room 226 on April 8, starting at 6:30pm. The meeting is a workshop on using the Drupal CMS.
I would like to extend an invitation to anyone that may want to know more about Drupal.
Things that will be discussed during the meetings:
- how to install Drupal
- how to use Drupal
- how to build themes
- how to add modules
- how to build modules
What this meeting is:
- a place to learn about Drupal
- 100% free
- a place to become part of the Drupal community
- a place to share knowledge you may have on Drupal, html, css, php, jquery, database software - like mysql
- a place where you can get to know and interact with like minded people
- a place to have fun
What this meeting is not:
- it is not a place to sell anything
- it is not a place to ask people to sign up for anything
Whom ever would like to attend is more than welcome, no matter their experience level. Some of the best Drupal people are the ones who came with no knowledge of anything web.
You can go to: http://drupal.com to get more information on what Drupal can do and a list of sites that use it. You can also contact me if you have any questions.
I hope to see you there: