Senior Content Writing Job – freelance telecommute job
1 SEO Company are a busy Search Engine Optimization, website promotion and design firm looking for a part-time freelance telecommute Senior Content Writer to work in an ongoing role. This is a telecommute / work from home job for someone who writes fluent English. Candidates from any country are welcome to apply.
The current vacancy is part-time and is anticipated to be 10 – 15 hours’ work a week in the first instance, with the possibility of going full-time in the future for the right candidate.
The remuneration will be 12 - 20 Euros an hour, depending on experience and ability. Please include your expected remuneration in the covering letter for your work:
- Per word for business content writing
- Per hour for other tasks (e.g. rewriting an existing proposal)
The role will include:
- Rewriting proposals and contracts based on existing documents that 1 SEO Company will provide.
- SEO content writing – researching and writing content for web pages, articles, directory submissions and links that have good titles and text using relevant keywords a good number of times (SEO training can be provided if need be).
- Managing your own and other content writers’ work load to ensure that deadlines are met and high quality work is provided.
- Proof reading other content writers’ work, correcting mistakes and improving the writing style or overall message.
- Writing a mixture of sales orientated content and informative articles.
- Miscellaneous research and promotion work.
Essential content writing skills
The freelance vacancy has the following essential requirements:
- 100% fluent written and spoken English.
- The ability to write content that is well researched, engaging and interesting.
- The ability to write both sales orientated documents (proposals, adverts, etc.) and informative educational articles.
- Competency with Microsoft Word
- Delegation, management and prioritization skills.
- At least 1 year previous experience in content writing (This might be one aspect of another job).
- Good communication skills, creativity, a good sense of humour and positive outlook.
- A good team player.
- Someone who is able to follow detailed instructions where required and use their own initiative where required.
- Someone with high standards who strives for excellence.
- Ability to manage a team remotely.
Please mention if you have the following experience
Our decision will be based primarily on the ‘essential’ criteria above, so even if you have none of the following skills, please still apply for this telecommute vacancy!
If you have any of the following experience, please mention it in your application:
- Search engine optimization (SEO) experience.
- Drupal Web design experience.
- Any level of French.
- Marketing or Sales experience.
We (www.1seocompany.net) are looking for a long term working relationship with someone who is professional, friendly and who writes great English content.
The nature of our work is highly varied and client sites could be from any industry (art, travel, property, fashion, health, sport, web design, etc.) We are an ethical company, so you will never be required to write for adult or dubious websites.
This is a telecommute / work from home vacancy, with no travel required. As a freelance content writer, you will simply need your own computer (either a PC or a Mac), a reliable internet connection and Microsoft Word.
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Covering letter in English stating why you are interested in the vacancy and what you can offer.
- Your CV
- A writing sample
We look forward to hearing from you.