The Registered Nurses’ Association of Ontario (RNAO) is requesting expressions of interest from interested parties who have theme development experience with OpenAtrium (http://openatrium.com). Specifically, RNAO would like to contract services to build a custom theme for the RNAO Communities (http://communities.rnao.ca/) website based on an existing design framework. This RFEI is intended to identify individuals and organizations who have expertise in OpenAtrium theme development to complete a short term contract with RNAO. This may lead to future contracts and opportunities.
Deadline for responses is February 20th, 2012. See attached PDF for more details and contact information.
Registered Nurses’ Association of Ontario (RNAO):
The RNAO (www.RNAO.org) is the professional association representing registered nurses in Ontario, Canada. It is the strong, credible voice leading the nursing profession to influence and promote healthy public policy.
RNAO Communities is a free online professional networking website where nurses and other health care professionals can connect regarding a variety of health care related topics. By joining RNAO Communities individuals can:
- Network with health professionals who are interested in key topics locally, nationally and globally
- Post questions/comments, discuss opportunities and successes
- Access resources posted by community members and receive information about upcoming opportunities for knowledge dissemination and professional development
RNAO Communities Design Requirements:
- Implementation of an RNAO designed theme to the RNAO Communities site
- Design consistent throughout site
- RNAO to provide logos and other thematic elements
- All work must be completed by March 31st, 2012.
Interested parties are invited to respond to this RFEI by submitting a 2 page letter of interest to the RNAO that
- A brief statement of the nature of their interest in this project
- A brief overview of your organization (or individual work). Please include Atrium websites you have developed or supported. Please indicate what work you completed for these websites.
- A brief budget that outlines the anticipated cost of re-design programming.
|RNAO Communities RFEI FINAL Feb 7 12.pdf||66.29 KB|