Please do not call. To apply, send cover letter with resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Website development and support focused on Salesforce and Drupal. We're looking for an experienced and talented full-time Web Specialist. This position is responsible for maintaining our Drupal-based web server infrastructure which includes Salesforce, Google Analytics, and social media integration. This position works in the IT department, and works closely with the marketing team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Working with the marketing and support teams to extend the functionality of our new website and Salesforce implementation
• Develop workflow alerts and actions for easy project management
• Assist the management team to identify gaps between current and desired functionality of website
• Design, develop and test additions and changes to our new website and applications (Drupal, Salesforce)
• Maintain and enhance existing web applications
• Convert business requirements into engineering implementation
• Interfacing with 3rd party APIs - Salesforce
• Work in a fast-paced but comfortable environment
• Other duties as assigned
• Experience or knowledge of developing Online Forms preferably using Salesforce
• Strong knowledge of data management, including data capture, warehousing, segmentation, mining, storing, cleansing, and security
• Should have excellent communication, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving skills
• 3 or more years' experience preferred in web development
• Must be a team player
Skills and abilities:
Business/professional skills required include reliability, responsibility, efficiency, cooperation, and adaptability. Candidates should be well-organized and detail-oriented, with good communication skills. Must be creative and resourceful, analytical, as well as practical.