The Drupal Developer will develop web and applications solutions for the Drupal platform. Work will include evaluating contributed modules, writing custom modules as needed, leveraging the Drupal API, and implementing code to address functional requirements. This position requires at least 2 years of Drupal experience developing websites and custom modules (submit coding examples and provide references).
• Develops web and applications Drupal solutions, which may include complex and/or unprecedented needs and problems; solutions will consider security, reliability, ease of use, administration, maintenance, and upgrade path.
• Designs, develops, modifies, debugs, and evaluates Drupal solutions for specific projects.
• Drupal Theming: bring designs to life using the latest front-end web technologies
• Understand complex database concepts and the implications of different db designs
• Take proactive lead in ensuring optimum website usability through significant knowledge of client server and internet systems architectures
• Develop web–based applications and work on website maintenance and enhancements
• Work with the Sr. Drupal Developer to design new features in the Drupal CMS
• 2+ years of Drupal experience developing websites and custom modules. (Please submit coding examples and provide references)
• 4+ years web development experience (PHP, MySQL) required
• Strong PHP development skills. Requires strong knowledge of applications programming function
• Active on Drupal.org or in the Drupal Community
• Experience with search optimization and application of taxonomies
• HTML5, XML Parsing, Ajax experience
• Comfortable using a revision control system such as SVN/GIT
• Must have excellent communication and organizational skills; be self-directed, able to multi-task and extremely attentive to details
• Active, friendly and dependable team player
*** No offshore/outsourcing firms please ***