Triv-O8 is looking for experienced, talented and motivated Drupal Themers and Designers to join our talent pool. There are immediate positions available with both our partners for short-term and long-term contract positions with an immediate need of themeing.
YOU MUST BE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES. If you meet this requirement and the ones below please apply at http://drupool.biz.
Requirements for previous experience
Understands key server-side web development concepts through experiences such as:
- Creating, editing or modifying templates for a CMS or web development framework.
- Testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies.
- Familiarity of HTML syntax for multiple specifications, including HTML 5.
- Familiarity with the semantic markup for display of lists, tabular data, forms, articles, etc.
- Knowledge of markup used for layout such as dividers
- Specifying different CSS for various media, devices and displays.
- Best practices in CSS file organization and structure.
- Methods for including CSS inline, internal and external via linked style sheets.
- How to define, combine and group CSS selectors for HTML elements, ID, classes, pseudo classes, child or sibling.
- Syntax of CSS declarations, properties and attributes.
- CSS box model and methods for CSS positioning, absolute and relative.
- Knowledge of properties and attributes to control the display.
- Familiarity with differences in CSS 2 and CSS 3.
- Methods to ensure browser & device compatibility
- Methods for degrading gracefully for older browsers and displays.
- Methods to ensure accessibility.
- File compression techniques for improving speed.
- Knowledge of the operators, variables, datatypes, objects, properties and methods.
- Familiarity with control structures such as objects, functions, conditional statements, arrays, loops and expressions.
- Forms and regular expression validation and submitting data.
- Knowledge of how to apply logical operators and conditional statements.
- Knowledge of the DOM HTML objects and their properties.
- Knowledge of how to employ the jQuery library for visual effects, event handling, and document manipulation.
If you meet these requirements and have immediate availability please apply today!