You're brilliant. We're hiring.
Chapter Three has exciting projects coming up that should be fun and challenging. We're looking to hire solid Drupal Developers to work with our team in our San Francisco office. Some of the work opportunities include: helping to architect and build websites, mobile sites, social media integration, theme work, module development, Open Academy development and acting as a leader within the organization for the benefit of our clients and company projects.
* A track record of delivering useful Drupal-based solutions
* Ability to work with clients and maintain good client relationships
* Understands how to troubleshoot commonly occurring issues
* A self starter with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
* Experience working with a range of Drupal modules and themes is helpful
* Experience maintaining Drupal modules and / or distributions on drupal.org
* Serve as technical leader on teams with clients, designers, and developers
* Develop, test, and deploy Drupal websites.
* Mentor other developers and/or clients on best practices for system development
* Work together with our team and clients to create fantastic solutions!
If you really want to work for Chapter Three email jobs at chapterthree.com and tell us why we should hire you!
Not in San Francisco? For the right fit we will consider remote Drupalers or help you find your way to the Bay Area.
About Chapter Three
Chapter Three was founded in 2006 by Josh Koenig, Matt Cheney and Zack Rosen: three friends with a shared interest in social change, mutual expertise in open-source technology and grassroots organizing, and a strong belief in the wealth of networks. Since then we’ve built a successful web strategy and development consultancy around Drupal, the world’s leading open-source content management system.
Building websites for some of the nation's leading companies, non profit organizations, and academic institutions, all of us are active contributors and participants in the Drupal community and believe strongly in the open source process. We take our work seriously, but mix in the proper amount of style, humor, and innovation to keep it all interesting.
We have a down-to-earth, irreverent, fun-loving company culture (currently heavy on bicycling, vegetarian-/veganism, fantastic haircuts and visceral ephemera). Everyone brings something to the table. We’re looking for free-thinkers who want to build their skills and grow with our Internet A-team.
All positions are typically contract-to-hire, with full benefits for full-time employees and competitive pay. The compensation is awesome and comes with full health care, dental, and vision benefits. Our office is elegantly designed and stocked with plenty of food and drink. Work collaboratively with some very smart and competent people. The job requires some travel to company retreats and Drupal community events. Attention is paid to your work/life balance and most requests around whatever are accommodated. Discounts on customized fixed gear bicycles from our bicycle store are also available.