Washington University’s Center for Tobacco Policy Research (CTPR) seeks a development partner to build, test, and deploy a Web site for their Program Sustainability Assessment Tool using Drupal. Design assistance is also required. The complete RFP is available upon request and proposals are due May 31, 2012.
For the past two years, CTPR has received funding from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to develop a tool that programs can use to assess their sustainability capacity.CTPR would like to construct a new Program Sustainability Assessment Web Site that will contain information for programs about sustainability and also the Program Sustainability Assessment Tool.
The primary objectives of the Tool’s web site will be to:
• Create a website structure and navigation that showcases content in a seamless and easy-to-use manner
• Present information on the eight sustainability domains
• Provide modules on sustainability planning for each of the eight sustainability domains
• Allow users to take the tool individually and receive an automated immediate summary profile
• Allow multiple users from same program to take the tool individually and group responses together into a group profile
• Securely collect and store user data in backend mySQL database
• Allow administrator to access and modify data through a user-friendly secure backend
• Create automated reports for administrators(CTPR) based on user responses to the tool
• Be easy to update all pages, assessment tool, and database by non-technical administrators
• Be sensitive to ADA requirements and users with special needs.
We welcome the opportunity to talk more about this project and answer any questions you may have. Please contact us via email.
Contractor must be based in US and be available to start work in June.