Australian based, internationally operating company is entering a new phase of expansion and is looking for experienced Drupal developers. With multiple positions available to the right individuals, the successful applicants will assist with the set-up, configuration and ongoing maintenance and support of Drupal based websites for a number of high profile clients.
Your skills will include:
- 5+ years PHP development
- Extensive experience with Drupal 6 & 7 with a portfolio of work
- Strong HTML/CSS (including HTML 5/CSS 3)
- Knowledge of UX design and its implications
- Ability to work to coding standards to produce secure, efficient code
- Good attention to detail
- Has the ability to work remotely as part of a team
- Experience with IT work-flows and continuous integration, and
- Ability to write system support documentation.
These skills would be considered a bonus:
- Experience working with and integrating web services
- Language skills, in particular Spanish or Korean, and
- Ability to work flexible work hours.
If you fit the above criteria we would love to hear from you. Please send a CV, examples of your works and salary expectations to email@example.com.