The Designer is responsible for the creation of all online visual design, including typography, visual concept, logo and icon design for the Internet and interactive platforms. They effectively communicate and coordinate with the information architect, writer and production artists to ensure that the visual design communicates the desired message, and functions successfully for varying technical and performance specifications. The candidate must be capable of leading the creative aspects of a project and have demonstrated strong business acumen.
College Graduates with some experience in Drupal welcome ..
• Some experience as a graphic designer in the following areas: Interactive, agency creative, and graphic design, if you are ready to learn and gain experience.
• Some experience in Web design and online marketing
• Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects
• Ability to create superior, original designs for the Web
• Strong design style, including creative design solutions within the constraints of the Internet.
• Strong conceptual skills, including online software concepts and online experience concepts
• Knowledge of Web site structure and functionality.
• Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography in both print and digital media.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and willing to work in a fast-paced environment
If you were looking for an internship and you did feel that pay was a concern and you have the above skills and willing to learn more .. then send your resume to email@example.com , Please make sure you have worked in Drupal Environment for about a year at least, either on your own or did side jobs , if not please do not waste time of mine and yours. Please illustrate on your experience with Drupal. We have 3 positions of this kind to fill.