Web Application Developer- Drupal/.NET
Are you interested in making a real impact in your next career? Do you like being the best of the best in your industry? If so, this quite possibly might be your job then!
I’m in search of a junior to mid level Web Application Developer. You should have strong experience with the .NET stack as well as a solid knowledge of CMS content development, specifically Drupal. You will also need to be well versed in PHP, C#, and similar technologies.
You will work in tandem with the Web App team as well as the Creative Design team to build creative apps. Splitting your time between working with Drupal 7 and concentrating on new app development, you will be a vital member to the Web App team.
Some areas of new app development include:
- Building web services
- Building an Asp.NET application
- SQL back-end building
- Building a web service that a front-end can consume
What grabs our attention:
- Good experience with Drupal, C#, ASP.NET, Moodle, PHP, CSS, HTML
- Charisma and dedication as a team player
- Passion for technology; watching every tech blog, living with the newest technologies
- A positive attitude with a service-oriented mindset
This opportunity can be either contract to hire or full time, depending on your preference but is located on site in Seattle, WA.
Perks for this company:
• Working for an industry leading healthcare organization
• Help build a new environment from the ground up
• Amazing health benefits
• Fantastic retirement plan
• Flex working hours
• An opportunity to make an impact with a great organization
“Come be a partner and help us grow”
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please do not hesitate reaching out to me for all the details. Patrick.firstname.lastname@example.org or (425) 460-4292.