The Information Management-Finance and Operations team is currently searching for a Web Presence Coordinator. This position will provide oversight and leadership for the University's Finance and Operations websites.
Position responsibilities include:
• Coordinate content and structure across the Finance and Operations units to ensure the sites are usable and consistent in format and quality.
• Manage technical implementation and upgrade schedule for the Drupal content management solution. Work with web content owners and central IT staff to oversee quality assurance and content migration during redesign and upgrade processes.
• Establish standards to create a consistent layout and structure for HR, Finance and VPFO sites. Provide training and expert knowledge to Content owners and FO Unit leaders.
• Work with content providers to produce high-quality written content and maintain a consistent and up-to-date visual image on the websites.
• Recognize and capitalize on technical opportunities; Maintain perspective on end user interactions; Understand advantages and constraints of diverse platforms.
• Provide technical support for content owners. Create training resources and utilize outside resources when necessary.
• Ensure accessibility compliance and website security per University policy.
• Serve as the Finance and Operations representative on the University webmaster group.