Greenopedia is fully redesigning its website and at the same time, we’re adding a Marketing Platform, where businesses can communicate their sustainable values and efforts to consumers. The live site is in WordPress, but it’s already been migrated to Drupal 7 in dev / staging.
* I love my programmer in Chile, but I’m not his only client and we need to move MUCH MUCH faster. Plus, I prefer to work with my programmer in-person at least a couple days per week to collaborate side-by-side on new ideas and creative solutions, and to learn, learn, learn.
* Greenopedia seeks a LOCAL programmer who is a DRUPAL rock star and is able to work from my home office and/or cafes in & around Berkeley.
* You have experience with creating various subscription plans, renewals, cancels, payment options, etc.
* You can prioritize search results based on a few basic criteria.
* You understand our server needs based on growing traffic.
* You optimize for speed ... including page load times, user experience, work flow process, etc.
* You don't need to be a front-end expert, but you can handle a good chunk of it.
* Quickly tidy up existing work from Phase One
* Create a clean “flow” for Business Users that sign up for our Platform per specs & flow chart
* Enhancements to existing functionality
* Prioritize search results by relevance AND Subscription Plan
* Review payment processing flow; complete work (Paypal, Amazon Pyts, Google Checkout)
* Set up traffic reporting by profile
* Phase 1 of the Marketing Platform is nearly complete, but requires someone to work FULL TIME for 4 to 6 weeks to finish up the details and dive into Phase 2.
* If all goes well, there will be many more projects going forward.
* Let’s chat. I’ll walk you through all the specs so you know what to expect, and we can discuss a weekly rate that is reasonable for us both.
* This is FULL TIME for 4 to 6 weeks with the opportunity for more projects in the future.