This Wednesday, June 27, was a possible date for the next bugfix release of Drupal 7 core.
However, as described previously, there are a number of issues categorized as Drupal 7.15 release blockers which need work. Not enough of these have been fixed, so the release is postponed.
The next tentative release date will depend on various factors, but a likely time is late July or early August.
Please help work on the release blockers! There's something for everyone, and my previous post provides more details.
Going forward, fixing these release blockers has to be our main priority for Drupal 7. Currently, the list of "reviewed & tested by the community" issues for Drupal 7 is hovering around 10-15 issues (not counting feature requests, which are subject to issue count thresholds before they can be committed). I'd like to get that number a little lower and will continue to review issues already in that queue as well as new ones (especially major or critical issues) that come in, but in general I do not plan to prioritize getting other issues committed until the release blockers are addressed, since I'll need to spend my "Drupal 7 time" helping those issues move forward.
So, if you want your favorite issue fixed in Drupal 7, helping out with the release blockers is a good way to speed that process up. Thank you!