We are running a Wedding Website on Weddings9
In summary the site allows you to make micro-sites for engaged couples to mark their wedding day.
We are having problems with multi-site structure and would like change underlying engine to Drupal.
We are interested in someone who has experience in Multi-Site feature of Drupal so the users will have the ability to make a sub-site on the fly with restricted permissions.
Technology Skillset :
• Core PHP, OOP in PHP, Drupal and knowledge of Zend Libraries.
• MUST have Built custom modules for Drupal or may have to integrate multiple modules to support the requirement of the project.
• Integrating XHTML template designs into existing php products like drupal would prefer experience in Zen CSS Module.
• PHP code optimization and Caching.
• Building REST layers for existing php applications so that external projects can connect to the REST layer and make API.
You can send me your resume at email@example.com