This is a 2 month (possibly renewable) contract position in Austin, TX. This position will pay $60-73 per hour on a W-2 basis in accordance to the qualifications and experience of the candidate. Below is the job description as given to us by our client (a Texas State agency).
Please note: Only candidates with Drupal-based CMS development documented in their work history will be considered.
The Services of the Worker will include, but are not limited to:
A. Review goals and business requirements for TWC’s CMS Implementation and implement Drupal best practices to meet them, including a work flow consistent with Internet Governance Process.
B. Recommend, install and configure appropriate Drupal modules.
C. Create or customize Drupal theme based upon existing HTML design.
D. Develop and document Drupal content structure.
E. Implement integrated solution for large-scale document management needs for public web site, including workflow.
F. Ensure that the CMS is fully compliant with all requirements for accessibility for people with disabilities including standards and specifications in Texas law (Texas Government Code, Chapter 2054, Subchapter M,) and code (Title 1 Texas Administrative Code Chapter 206 and Chapter 213), federal law (Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act (29 U.S.C. 794d), as amended by the Workforce Investment Act of 1998 (P.L. 105-220), August 7, 1998), and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, as well as accessibility best practices.
F. Analyze needs and implement solution for effective CMS administration.
G. Transfer knowledge of Drupal best practices to existing team members. Mentor both technical and non-technical team members in Drupal CMS programming, security, administration, principles and/or best practices.
H. Perform other duties as assigned.
• 8 Years of Web development and programming experience.
• 3 Years of Experience with Drupal development (preferably Drupal 7).
• 3 Years of Experience creating custom Drupal themes based upon HTML design.
• 2 Years of Developing and implementing a secure, accessible, Drupal-based Content Management Systems (CMS) for a large static website.
• 2 Years of MySQL experience.
• 2 Years of Familiarity with requirements for Section 508/WCAG 2.0 accessibility compliance.
• 2 Years of Integration of a large-scale document management system (DMS) with Drupal.
• 2 Years of Development of and/or contribution to existing Drupal modules.
• 1 Year of Understanding of HTML5 and Responsive Design.
• 1 Year of Development and implementation of a multi-lingual Drupal site.
• 1 Year of Experience administering Drupal in conjunction with a static HTML site.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please email me a copy of your latest resume and upon your response to firstname.lastname@example.org, I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity.
Allied Consultants, Inc.