I need to finish setting up my aegir system to span multiple servers for load balancing and scalability.
Task break down like this:
1. Clone existing linux box. - done
2. Configure Aegir on the orginal server to include the new boxes.
3. Move DB to Box 2 and reconfigure box one to point to the new DB box
4. Clone box 1 to box 3 so we can load balance the two of them.
5. Discuss scaling of DB server.
If you have experience doing this, I'd love to hear from you. Since this is a currently functioning system running in the cloud, I don't expect it will be a particularly long project, but it will pay well.