Forum One is seeking an Interactive Designer who can help us create innovative designs for the web and mobile applications.
The ideal candidate will be great with the look and feel of a brand, possess knowledge of emerging media, and have a burning passion for everything from social media to mobile technology. Visual design is a must, but you should also know how to apply interactive principles with HTML, CSS, and core web technologies. Please share your portfolio with us, to present a clean, sophisticated style of design. You'll get to work with interesting clients working to make a difference in the world through online communications.
- BA / BFA in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Web Design, or a related field
- 3+ years professional web design experience
- 2+ years working with web technologies
- A portfolio site that clearly demonstrates 3-5 medium to high level projects
- Interactive Design: Solid knowledge and experience in application of interface design principles including color theory, interactivity, typography and photography
- User Research: Experience with card sorts, usability tests, interviews and focus groups
- Design Tools: Expert in Adobe Creative Suite and OmniGraffle
- Communication: Ability to convey design concepts to internal teams and clients through design compositions, working prototypes and style guides. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.