Herkimer, a Madison-based Web development firm, is seeking a Drupal developer with at least three years of experience --or-- someone who can knock our socks off with some stellar prior work samples (either way is fine).
We work on a wide range of projects in dozens of industries (in many different corners of the world), so the ideal candidate will be versatile and thrive on a diverse project-load.
Working at Herkimer will stretch your coding, creative, and troubleshooting abilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of sites using D6 and D7 (themeing, configuration, and back-end coding)
- Custom module building
- Enjoy working as a team or solo
- Produce thoughtful code, with ample comments
- Relentlessly identify better ways of building the mousetrap
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Skilled with high-level programming in PHP [ this is a firm requirement ]
- Fluid knowledge of CSS/XHTML layout with JQuery
- Must be able to accurately assess project requirements, and complete work based on assessments in a timely fashion
- Candidates proficient with Drupal module-authoring will be given special consideration
Compensation / Benefits:
- A collaborative environment with teamates who will teach you, and learn from you
- Salaried position with competitive pay
- Health Insurance
- Flex time / Flexible working hours
- Casual attire, unless client interaction is required
- Free soda/coffee/tea
- Regular Foosball Breaks
Please send resume, cover letter, impressive work samples, and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Some fine print:
- Applicants who do not provide a resume, cover letter, impressive work samples, and salary requirements, will not be considered.
- We believe strongly in supporting or community by hiring local developers to work in-house. Please do not respond unless you live in the greater Madison area, or are on your way here.