CMS (Drupal or Wordpress) Developer with design skills required for a 3 month onsite contract in London for a Major Media Broadcaster.
The role will involve the full software development life cycle, including design, testing, deployment, and documentation activities
• More than 5 years relevant experience in building high performance enterprise websites and web applications (significant websites and/or web applications that are either B2C or B2B)
• Ability to understand business requirements and provide creative technical solutions that work within the technical boundaries
• Experience of working within an agile software development environment
• Experience with OOP PHP skills
• Understanding of REST services
• Experience working with Zend Framework
• Good knowledge of HTTP and caching techniques
• Working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
• Working knowledge of Apache HTTPD
• Working knowledge of continuous integration and SVN of code and databases.
• Experience of CDNs
If you are available immediately of have 1-2 weeks notice in your existing contract please send me your CV for immediate feedback: