New Hampshire's Drupal CoWorking Friday is this week!!
PLEASE click the signup button so we know how many people will be attending.
Jake & Michelle's home
(contact either of us via our contact forms for directions)
9:00am - 6:00pm
Of course, you don't have to be here the whole time.
What is Drupal CoWorking Friday?
Initiated by MediaCurrent:
"Are you a freelancer, telecommuter, or remote Drupaler and just want more Drupal people in your life? Sometimes you just want to bounce ideas off of like-minded individuals. We understand, we are the exact same way!"
- This is not a meetup, code-sprint, BoF, training session or presentation
- Normal work day for people
- Take your conference calls
- Ability to ask questions and get answers easily
What is provided?
- Light snacks, like crackers and such.
What should I bring?
- Your laptop with power cord.
- Extension cord, power strip, or plug splitter can be helpful.
- Lunch for yourself. We have a full kitchen so you can use the fridge, microwave/toaster oven and utensils.
- Headphones so you can listen to your own music or watch videos.
- Camera, because you want to document the best day you ever had at work.
What is the space like?
This is our home. So, it is home-like :)
We can accomodate 10 people joining us, but not all seats are the best.
- 4 dining room table
- 2 living room sofa
- 1 living room chair
- 2 sun room chairs
- 1 office folding chair
We are reserving the kitchen table for people who need to be on the phone or need a get away. If it is nice out, we also have space outside.
Yes, we have pets!
Jake and I have 3 cats and 1 big dog. They are sweet. But, if you have allergies, you might want to take your medication :)
There is plenty of street parking, but please be mindful that several cars need to fit in front of each house and not block driveways.