Job Title: UX Developer
Start Date: 8/20 or asap
Length of contract assignment? 5 months
· What is the possibility of extension? Strong
· Where will the work be performed? 10101 Woodloch Forest The Woodlands, TX 77380
· What is the weekly schedule? Onsite/Offsite? 40 hours/week with as much onsite time as possible
Client Description: My client is a major medical vendor.
Project Description: My client needs a Drupal Themer to work on their Oncology Patient Portal and Manufacturer portal for Pharma. The first phase of the Pharma project will consist of providing an interface to manage and view alerts. These alerts will be pulled into Drupal layer using Java web services that will interface with the external systems maintaining alerts. The users of the portal will include sales people, regional managers and executives of the pharma companies. Technology stack includes Drupal, PHP, MySQL, Java web services, PL/SQL.
This role can be summed up in one sentence: Mix the wireframes that the UX Designer makes, use Drupal to develop the front end of the portal with functioning themes.
Consultant’s Day to day responsibilities:
· Mix the wireframes that the UX Designer makes, use Drupal to develop the front end of the portal with functioning themes - This is the core of this role!
· Help design and build innovative and user friendly websites
· Work with the product development team to prototype and develop the presentation tier.
· Work closely with product team, UI designer on building the Drupal themes and other developers to ensure the UI works with the backend
· Bring in some creative juices to the position to help give feedback to the UI designer
· Modify wireframes as needed based on business feedback – simple formatting or changing the layout
Required Skills: Candidates have to be W2 employees of the Stowe Group - no C2C. The right candidate for this position has a strong mix of development skills with the technologies mentioned below as well as a strong creative mind. This is a hands-on role requiring expert level abilities with the following technologies, including at least 1 year in a complex environment:
· Drupal theming - Mixing wireframes using Drupal to develop the front end with functioning themes
· PHP experience
· Web focused Graphic Design experience
· User Interface Design experience
· Criminal History / Court Records, Drug Screen, FACIS Level 3 Search, and Social Security Number Verification are required
· Equipment will be provided by the client