APOLOGIES- Telecommute 'allowed' was accidentally checked by mistake. This is an ONSITE gig.. We need you in NYC for this one.
My SINCERE APOLOGIES to those who've already responded who are far afield.
I have a developer needing to leave town for a while and would like to replace him with a contractor so we don't lose momentum on any projects.
Contract : August 2012 – November 2012
Application/Drupal Developer - Job Description:
Developing web applications with advanced object oriented principles in utilizing; PHP/MySQL, Drupal, AJAX/jQuery, HTML, according to specified needs and working directly with clients to evaluate/recommend/develop solutions for established objectives.
User Interface design with advanced AJAX/jQuery interactions in a thin N-Tier application server environment.
Self Motivated and be able to work in a team environment with attention to detail, effective communicator and be deadline driven.
Please be strong on back end development.
• Experience with full Drupal (5,6 and 7) website life cycle development; requirement/specifications gathering, development, unit testing, deployment, support, in a thin N-Tier client architecture environment
• UI Design; usability, use cases, design patterns
• Database design/development
• LAMP experience
• Modules - Creating custom modules, and enhancing contributed modules through hooks and Drupal API
• Theming/Template development
• Follow coding standards and best practices
• 3 years of work experience doing full-time Drupal development.
Desirable but not required:
• Systems Administration
• Database Administration