**This position will begin as Contractor with the opportunity for full-time.
**Candidates must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
**Please visit our website at www.broadsoft.com to learn more.
- Drupal team developer
- Drupal module development
- User Account Management & Administration (LDAP, SSO, FIM)
- Custom Reports
- Daily customer support requests from employees and customers
- Working in hosted clustered environments
- Other duties as requested
- Experience with Unix and Windows OS, Apache, LDAP, Unix scripting
- History of working in clustered environments
- Sales Force, SharePoint(2007/2010), ExtraView
- Desktop/Mobile/Tablet application development and Telecom industry is a plus.
**To apply, please contact Kelly Hayeslip, HR Generalist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**This position is located in BroadSoft's Gaithersburg, Maryland office (Washington, DC metro area).