You'll be working with a small team expert developers and designers, building innovative solutions for a range of clients. We encourage on-the-fly learning and have a number of in-house projects used to test new ideas. One project in particular has us very excited, and once monetized a percentage of its profits will be shared with the digital team.
• 3+ years commercial experience
• Drupal 7 (custom modules, basic understanding of entities)
• Comfortable in MySQL, MsSQL a plus
• Linux hosting environment knowledge
• Flexible and open to discussion on best practices
• Excellent communication skills
• Drupal Commerce experience
• SASS experience
• PHP full stack framework experience (Symfony, Cake, Zend)
• Examples of a custom class or module (PHP) (Can be non-functional, we're checking methods and cleanliness)
• Previous job history
• Example websites
This is a 4-5 month contract position, rolling to full time in 2013 for the right candidate.
Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org and many thanks!