SBA project within REI Systems is looking for a motivated individual with expertise in converting web page designs (mockups) in to HTML templates using CSS. Most of the assignment will be to create “themes” for Drupal based sites, which require solid CSS and xHTML skills. Selected candidates will work in a dynamic team environment, on variety of projects, ranging from simple sites to complex collaborative sites.
REI Systems is looking for a Drupal Themer to work in Sterling, VA.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience, with 2 years of Drupal experience (samples of applications that you have worked on are required)
- Excellent knowledge in writing standards based, semantic xHTML and CSS.
- Experience slicing assets from PSDs and producing section 508 compliant Drupal themes.
- Familiarity with Browser quirks, cross-browser testing, alternate stylesheets.
- Familiarity with PHP programming language or similar programming language is required
- Experience working with version control systems (SVN)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development Methodologies
- Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines and new challenges
Education and Training Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is required.
Please send resumes to email@example.com. No 3rd party resumes please.