We are currently looking looking for a Drupal Developer within the Stockholm area to join us in building the beta site for a sports related social network.
Who you are.
You have a few years of experience developing Drupal based websites, both using the most suitable open source modules and developing custom modules when needed. You are happy working both as part of a small team and on your own from home.
- Solid experience of database design and management.
- Good level of written and spoken English (all other languages considered a plus).
- Design skills considered a plus
- Experience of building a social website considered a plus.
- We are a friendly and honest bunch of guys and expect you to be the same.
Wage: Fixed Salary with option of company shares.
Hours: 3 month contract with possible extension.
Application deadline 10th September 2012.
**Early applications will be given more weight.
How to apply
Please email you CV and cover letter to email@example.com