Since 2006, Halosys has developed into a new media-consulting firm focused on enterprise and consumer level Drupal and Mobility solutions. Our team has successfully executed 75 plus projects and currently supports over 50 plus projects dedicated to continued engineering engagement.
Title: Drupal Engineer/ Tech Lead
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Duration: 3 to 9 Months
Halosys Enterprise Drupal Business Unit is looking for a team player, specializing in Drupal CMS. Project involves PHPbb and customizing and integration of Modules on a pre-built developer zone for an enterprise partner company.
The Sr. Drupal Engineer will serve as an expert on creating and implementing database schemas that represent and support business processes. He/she will understand key server-side web development concepts through typical experiences such as Exercising knowledge about accessibility or security compliance relevant in client’s sector and geographic location and 2-securing data or access to applications with multiple user levels, or has customizing experience based on user levels
Key elements of this role include:
• Integrating data or user accounts between multiple systems for a client.
• Integrating multiple databases and/or database types into one system
• Managing a hosting environment, and has administered databases.
• Scaling an application and/or its hosting environment to support increases in traffic.
• Setting up or using a version control system, and manage control with file based assets and data.
• Implementing or working with content approval and staging workflows.
• Migrating data, scripting migration of data.
• Implementing, managing or using a backup system and disaster recovery.
• Implementing or working with a template driven system with a clear separation between content and display.
Desired Qualifications/ Competencies:
• Three to five years developing websites for enterprise clients.
• Custom web application development
• Employed a framework or extended an existing CMS with custom coding
• Interpersonal and communication skills, able to build rapport and communicate effectively at all levels, and across disciplines
• Cultural awareness, Teamwork & Collaborative skills, works effectively within and across different teams delivering own targets and supporting others
• Change orientated, able to accept work with and manage an ever changing work environment
• Achiever, Sets high personal standards and is goal oriented
• Resilient, able to cope under high pressure without unduly compromising delivery
If the following job position interests you, forward all supporting documents including resume/profile/cv with a cover letter to email@example.com , You should also include examples of high level projects with a description of your role and contributions.
|Job Description for Halosys_Sr Drupal Developer.pdf||129.33 KB|