Jack Digital Productions Inc. is an innovative content and technology company creating unique approaches to establish new models in healthcare. Currently we are seeking a technical lead for the future development and maintenance of our Drupal sites.
• You excel at taking an abstract idea and constructing a technical solution, and diagnosing/resolving technical issues with websites.
• You know Drupal (v6.x and up) inside and out. You're a site administrator and module developer. You've written lots of custom Drupal code and have plenty of experience with common modules like Views, CCK, Panels and i18n. You've built multilingual sites.
• You've got demonstrable experience and depth in all aspects of the LAMP stack. You're fluent in PHP.
• Experience maintaining a large codebase. Including reading code, maintaining standards, and knowing when to document.
• You'll be administering sites in a Linux environment (Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS & Cygwin). Reading and writing bash scripts will be helpful.
• You're comfortable with version control. You'll be using Subversion on a daily basis.
• A background in computer science or software engineering is a plus.
• You're a self-starter, comfortable working independently and contributing as a member of a team.
Nice to have:
• Advanced experience with staging, production and live environments, and how to manage their complexity.
• A good sense of how your technology informs and integrates with design .
• The ability to transform a visual design into a working theme.
If you fit the bill and are looking for a meaningful way to apply your skills and effect the change in healthcare, this is a rare and ideal position for you!
We're located downtown Toronto in the vibrant entertainment district.
• Start Date: Immediate
• Type: Contract to Full time
• Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with experience
• Please, no phone calls about this job
• For more information please visit www.jackdigital.com
Interested candidates, please:
- Email your resume (PDF or DOC file please) to email@example.com with the subject " Technical Specialist - Drupal"
- Indicate your drupal.org userid
- Provide at least 2 examples of your work, and clearly describe your roles
Many thanks to all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.