About us: Comiingle enables you to tap into your social network to meet better quality people. Gauge the credibility of others and weed out the bad apples. Don’t meet a creeper, meet a keeper!
What's in it for you: Equity compensation, Part-time (Keep your full-time job), Flex-time, work mostly from home and gain startup experience.
Estimated Hours: 10-20 hours per week
Back-End Developer / Drupal Hacker
We're looking for an experienced Drupal Back-End developer to take our product to new heights. Your focus will be on improving and scaling our existing website and building a new mobile application.
• Write code and conduct code reviews using a version control system
• Scale our application and hosting environment to support increases in traffic
• Diagnose and implement performance improvements
• Awesome attitude and self-motivated
• Drupal (D7) experience
• Experience developing websites and/or mobile applications
• Strong experience employing and extending Drupal with custom coding
• Strong experience with PHP, *AMP stack
• Nice to have experience working with Facebook API, git and GitHub
• Strong teamwork and collaborative skills, works effectively with teams in remote locations
• Change oriented, able to accept work with and manage an ever changing work environment
• Familiarity with lean start-up and Agile methodology
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Back-End Developer. The deadline to apply is Friday September 28, 2012.