SESO MEDIA GROUP
At Seso, we build digital experiences that matter by curating complex data sets into compelling stories. Our human centric approach allows our clients to move their audiences through playful interaction. We work with healthcare, museum, science and government partners as well as major brands and organizations around ideas that make a difference in the world.
We are seeking a mid-level to senior backend developer who wants to join a dynamic team in an exciting work environment. This is a chance to be part of a team that is part versatile, part visionary, part problem solvers and ultimately disciplined. You will be working closely with our teams on enterprise grade projects for clients like TED, XPrize, Noodle.org, UCLA, Kaiser and Smithsonian.
3 months Contract to Hire
• You will work on interesting and technologically innovative projects, building entire websites and/or applications in Drupal and PHP for our clients (like Smithsonian, TED, Noodle.org)
• Setting up complex sites and content management systems
• You have profound knowledge of Drupal and PHP
• You easily understand the end user and client requirements
• You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• You are able to work as both a team member and independently
• You are willing to learn and apply new software development tools, technologies, and methodologies
• You work in an efficient and structured way
• You are eager to take responsibility
• Experience with Drupal theming, development of custom Drupal modules, XHTML and CSS are a must
• You are familiar with test driven and continuous integration environments
• You know the Drupal tools landscape and can develop custom solutions when needed
• You have experience with technical scoping
• You write top quality code and documentation
LOCATION & BENEFITS
We work out of a great loft space in Downtown LA (Arts District) with a 1966 Airstream Trailer that serves as the in-office conference room.
HOW TO APPLY
Send resume, 3 works samples, and link to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org