Buzzr.com, a fast growing technology start up that has contributed greatly to ideas about UI for the Drupal project, is seeking a strong developer with approximately two to five years experience. Buzzr’s main product is a white label platform used by organizations to create large numbers of websites or microsites that non-technical end users can easily administer with drag & drop/ point & click tools. Buzzr has been highly influential over the past four years in pushing great UI in the Drupal project.
We are working on several innovative new SaaS products that have not yet been announced publicly. We license our products and provide hosting, support and product upgrades.
We will be hiring someone on a 2-3 month contract to work on one of these products as a try-out, with the goal of hiring the person for a permanent job afterwards.
We are a partnership with one of the world’s leading Drupal consulting and education firms, Lullabot. We have well-known clients in Latin America, the United States, Europe and Canada.
Telecommuting is encouraged. As a start-up company, we offer stock options for staff members who stay with us 6-months or longer. Compensation is commensurate with skill level.
We're still small enough that you will participate directly with the managers in determining the direction of the company products. For this interested in entrepreneurship, Buzzr is also a great place to pick up company building skills.
• Proficiency with Drupal 6 and 7 architecture and framework APIs
• Expertise in authoring and customizing Drupal modules
• Minimum of 2 years real-world Drupal development experience
• Strong PHP skills
• Familiarity with source control (Subversion/Git) and code-deployment workflows
• Knowledge of high-availability server infrastructure and caching strategies a plus
• Solutions-oriented thinker; always looking for the smartest answer to a problem rather than jumping at the first answer
• Takes pride and ownership in his or her code
• Takes on new challenges enthusiastically
• Keeps up to date with new technologies and standards
• Developing and integrating customized modules into Drupal applications
• Building Drupal sites in a large enterprise, project-based environment
• Follow established best practices and development protocols
• Very good English skills
• Bi-lingual in Portuguese and English a plus.
• Collaborate with developers, share technical components and knowledge and contribute to discussion on coding practices
• Meet project deadlines
• Contribute to technical documentation for projects
Send resume to email@example.com