If you're a new to contributing to distributions, fear not! This is an opportunity to receive some in-person guidance from distribution maintainers and dig in on development!
One focus of the sprint will be on making progress towards updating Drupal Commons and the Conference Organizing Distribution to Drupal 7.
If you're planning to attend, please sign up to this event and leave a comment saying what you plan to work on!
If you'd like to sprint remotely, sign up here and join us on IRC in #drupal-commons and #drupal-cod channels on Freenode.
Sprint Goals/Suggested tasks:
- Attack the issue queue
- Roll an Alpha2 by Wednesday
- Roll D6 SA release
COD Schedule / Bof:
- Test and finish up any patches for the scheduling and bof room picker
- Roll into 7.x branch
- Refactor the ‘sponsorship type’ into a taxonomy vocabulary with terms
- Make a default view that shows all sponsorships grouped by type
- Include some default sponsorship image sizes, basically placeholders for people to change without needing to change the main view.
COD Events :
- Refactor into COD Paid/COD Free (mrconnerton mentioned maybe wanting to do this)
- Allow COD Events module(s) to be enabled and in default state without applying patches
(eg Remove old dependencies from COD events)
- Basic default free signup + whatever latest state of commerce_reg
- Roll an alpha by Wednesday