Why work for Phase2 Technology?We offer exciting career opportunities for experienced, multi-faceted technical professionals. Phase2 is internationally recognized for providing technology leadership on the web for publishing, public policy and non-profit clients using open source technology including Java and the Drupal social publishing platform.
Our experienced team of consultants is known for specialty in content management systems, open data integration, community applications, CRM, API integration and custom application development. Phase2 practices our own AgileApproach (TM), an agile development methodology that ensures quality and time to market of our software solutions.
Phase2 offers the following benefits to employees:
• Competitive bonus and salary compensation
• Flexible work environment
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• 401(k) retirement accounts (with company contribution)
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• AFLAC supplemental insurance
• Short term disability
• Long term disability
• Life insurance
• Training and educational stipends
Phase2 Technology is seeking an innovative Project Manager with experience managing web projects, timelines, budgets, project schedules and client relationships
The Project Manager will manage schedules, scopes, budgets, quality, requirements, client management, & rollout activities. Must have experience with project management on web development projects & the ability to manage multiple projects and clients. Must have consulting skills (verbal, presentation, & written communication). Must have hands on technical experience (such as a former developer that has moved into a project manager role).
Responsible for planning, execution, tracking, and quality of assigned web development projects. Responsibilities include managing deliverables, schedules, budgets, and action items throughout the entire software development lifecycle. Manage teams focused on the delivery of client solutions. Administer methodology, processes, tools, and artifacts to support an iterative software development lifecycle.
• Will ensure customer satisfaction of solutions by managing client expectations with regards to schedule, scope, quality, and budget.
• Will provide day-to-day management and status activities between project team and client.
• Will develop, track, and update project schedules and budgets on a weekly basis for external and internal clients.
• Will prepare Statements of Work, Services Agreements, and other contracts for clients.
• Will complete Detailed Project Plan’s (DPP) for every project prior to starting implementation
• Will coordinate and execute project planning activities
• Will track any client item/request that may be considered out of scope
• Will conduct timely and meaningful sprints and project retrospectives
• Will facilitate communication within the development team about risks, issues, and approaches.
• Will manage the development of requirements, information architecture, content delivery plans, and day-to-day contact with clients, partners and vendors.
• Will ensure environment, materials, and resources are in place for the success of the project.
• Will monitor project staff, providing task prioritization and direction when necessary.
• Will perform pro-active risk assessment, management, and develop risk mitigation strategies.
• Will schedule onsite client meetings and social activities to help in building the client/Phase2 relationship
• Will attend internal team meetings and present briefings on project and account status
• Will update the Salesforce CRM with relative client contacts
• Will add, update and manage time recording (i.e. Harvest and AtTask), Jira, and PMO’s
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required, preferably in a technical field. MBA is a plus.
• Must posses at least 2 years of management experience.
• Must possess at least 2 years of web project management experience.
• Must posses at least 1-2 years of experience working with an agency or professional services firm
• Must possess experience managing in a matrixed environment
• Requires an understanding of basic Internet technologies.
• Requires an understanding of project management techniques and tools
• Must have experience with managing clients.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Requires proven ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
• Requires strong communication (verbal and written) skills with other team members and clients.
• Requires discipline to keep estimates, documentation, and timekeeping up to date.
• Understanding and experience with iterative application development including agile development methodologies is a plus.
• Knowledge of full life cycle development processes or CMMI is helpful.
• Knowledge of common web-based applications including data driven websites/portals, web services, content management systems (CMS), contact relationship management (CRM), e-commerce (EC), membership management and online community solutions.
• IT Development and/or consulting background a plus.
Phase2 Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Phase2 Technology participates in E-Verify