We're a small consultancy and development house building Drupal websites and data driven applications. You'll be working on projects for clients such as UEFA, Turner Broadcasting, and NHS.
This is an important role that touches on all aspects of the business. Your main responsibility will be keeping our projects on track and our clients happy and well informed. You'll be managing projects using our Agile process and coaching clients who may be unfamiliar with Agile. Our projects are reasonably substantial and complex, so you'll be building long-term relationships with our clients.
Although Project Management will be the focus, you should come to the role with additional, complementary skills, and will have the opportunity to develop them further where advantageous. In this respect, you'll be making the role your own. We're a small team, and you'll play an important part in shaping Atchai's future.
We want everyone to explore the working conditions they find most conducive to productivity - it's all about working smarter, not harder. If this means starting an hour later, or earlier, or working from home sometimes, then that's fine provided your commitments are met.
What you'll be doing
- Managing a distributed team
- Managing client relationships and communication
- Managing schedules, resources, risks and budgets
- Requirements analysis and helping to define projects
- QA and testing
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Strong understanding of Agile principles and their application
- Previous experience as a project manager or technical lead
- Familiarity with Drupal
- Love of tech and working with technical teams
Top marks if you have
- ScrumMaster certification
- Experience leading an agile team
- An interest in data visualisation or the semantic web
- Product development experience
- Business development experience
Start date is the second week of January or thereabouts. Salary is competitive and dependant upon experience. Please send us an email with some information about yourself, including a link to your LinkedIn profile.
If you don't quite fit the bill, but you have something different to offer, then feel free to get in touch anyway, it's good to meet people and there may be an opportunity to work together on something else.