We are a vibrant, young team of 120 people, head-quartered in Bangalore, along with regional offices at Delhi, Mumbai and few far-flung outposts across India. For a youngish team, our Bangalore office is a reminder of college with the roof-top cafe’ being the main hangout. Conversations over coffee, potluck lunch and other events are a part of our day at work. Life at HolidayIQ can seem a bit-well, holiday-like! But there’s work to do, lot’s of it.
At least 1.5 years of Drupal experience.
At least 1.5 years of experience directly creating Drupal themes (receiving a final PSD file and converting to a Drupal theme).
- Strong Knowledge of Drupal coding standards.
- Strong grasp of semantic, HTML and CSS based design
- Experience in converting PSDs and into functional Drupal themes from scratch
- Experience in creating well-commented, Zen-based subthemes (http://drupal.org/project/zen) from provided layered Photoshop compositions, including creating and editing templates for different node-types and pages, editing .info files, and adding additional theme settings using the Drupal Form API.
- Experience in adding, editing and deleting pages, users, user groups, blocks, and block areas on a pre-existing Drupal installation based on provided directions, text, pictures and wireframes
- Experience in testing and modifying Drupal themes and stylesheets to ensure consistent display in major browsers on Mac, Windows and Linux platforms, including Internet Exporer 6-8, Firefox 3+, Safari 4+, and Chrome 4+
- Experience in creating, editing and integrating Views-based (http://drupal.org/project/views) blocks and pages in a theme.
- Track record of submitting Drupal themes and patches.
- Experience working with version control systems (SVN)
- Be comfortable with theming Drupal forms, and knowledgeable of what's possible with HTML5 forms markup
- Knowledge of making the markup SEO friendly is an added advantage!
- Demonstrate experience with SASS
Interested persons can Mail their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org