Stoneacre, Inc. is looking for developer(s) who can build a CRM site in Drupal 7+. We are looking to work specifically with local developers (i.e., NC/SC based).
The primary objective of this project is to build a site that offers a toolset for a small group of vehicle dealers to manage their sales prospects, along with prospects that might be added by a site administrator, and to create marketing reports/downloads for their personal use. Stoneacre’s in-house design team will provide a style guide that all designs/site themes should be based on. Stoneacre will also provide any necessary original or stock photography. A team/developer that can handle all site planning, interface design and production is required. The site must be developed in Drupal 7+, and the use and adaption of existing Drupal CRM solutions (e.g., CiviCRM, RedHen, etc.) is welcome/encouraged for ease of future maintenance.
Below are the primary guidelines for the site, and additional information and requirements can be found in the formal RFP attached. Please feel free to email me at clawler (at) stoneacreinc (dot) com with any questions or comments that you might have.
Development Guidelines/Site Specifications:
Stoneacre encourages creativity in proposals submitted; however, there are certain requirements for the project. Your proposal must account for all of these requirements and must meet the following criteria:
• Be scalable to accommodate approximately 200 dealer accounts and 2MM prospect records
• Allow inclusion of Google Analytics module (http://drupal.org/project/google_analytics)
• Be built in Drupal 7+
• Utilize best practices for Drupal and web development
• Implement a consistent theme to unify the look and feel throughout all areas of the site
• Intuitive and easy to navigate for visitors with varying levels of technical skills
• Be compatible with major web browsers, including IE8, Firefox11, Chrome 16, and Safari 5 or higher
• Pass relevant valid HTML/CSS requirements
• Once the site has been completed and accepted Stoneacre Acquisition Company, Inc. will have full rights to the web site, designs and all of its contents, software and architecture.
|Dealer CRM RFP Full||197.81 KB|