New York City- We are seeking a qualified motivated individual for our Senior Drupal Developer position in our New York City office. The ideal candidate would have 2-5 years of development experience and architecture proficiency in Drupal.
Full time or contract OK;
My client designs and delivers interactive enterprise applications for web, social and mobile media. We are marketing's long-coveted IT partner. We work with marketing and IT teams as well as marketing/advertising agency partners to translate digital marketing ideas into cross-platform, executable web and mobile media applications that integrate with transactional and data-driven systems. Our services include business analysis, digital strategy, user experience design, web and mobile application development, and related consulting services.
The Senior Developer, working independently, will develop, test, debug and document software components. This position will collaborate with product managers, creative designers, engineers and infrastructure teams to build a quality experiences for users. Developers design and develop; building and testing while tackling complex problems of scale. They work diligently to maintain compliant code web standards in the final product.
* 3-5 years of PHP system architecture and development
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Proficiency with Drupal 6 & 7 architecture and backend
* Modules: Panels, Views, Admin menu, Organic Groups and more
* Ability to develop new modules & edit existing ones
* MySQL database design and integration
* Object-oriented programming skills
* Experience working independently and/or in small groups
* Advanced admin skills with SQL syntax knowledge,
Experience with i18n, mobile application development (Android and iPhone), database design modeling, PHP5, Unix / Linux, IA, front-end development and the Ubercart module are pluses.
* Prior work experience with a consulting firm a plus
* Experience with frameworks and full project life cycle development
* Ability to identify, gather and document business requirements
* Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.