ImageX Media is seeking a Project Manager to join their team to lead web development and consulting projects based out of Burnaby, BC. We’re seeking a proven leader with substantial project management and web development experience.
About the Job:
• Accountable to manage scope, schedule, budget, quality, and all project
• Monitor, track, and report on overall schedule of projects
• Provide day to day monitoring and reporting on project status
• Manage the development of requirements,
• Manage information architecture, and content delivery plans
• Act as a consultant in client negotiations and presentations
• Administer quality assurance
• Delegate work to development team and provide guidance as needed
• Communicate with development team about risks and issues
• Proactively plan strategies to minimize and mitigate risk
• Perform regular risk assessments on projects
• Provide methodology, processes, and tools to increase team effectiveness
• Provide regular reports to all stakeholders on project status
To be successful in this role you’ll need to be a superior problem solver who’s resourceful, proactive, and solution oriented. We’re looking for someone who can exhibit uncanny foresight to avoid and minimize risk. You’ll also need to have superior organizational abilities and excellent people skills. The ideal candidate is someone who can connect well with others while leveraging their top-notch web technology expertise. Being able to manage several projects concurrently without missing a beat (and a deadline!) is a requirement of this position.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
• Agile methodology training (Scrum Master certification) and experience
• Minimum of 3 years experience in project management
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a web development agency
• Strong understanding of the development of dynamic websites, user experience design principles and CMS technologies (preferably Drupal)
• Exceptional time management, organizational and communication skills
• Capable of juggling multiple clients and campaigns simultaneously
• Ability to understand technical as well as business requirements and confident in consulting with clients on best practices or providing viable solutions
• Leadership skills and business acumen with desire to contribute to the continued growth and development of the company
• Ability to motivate a team of creative technicians to do their best work
• Actively involved technology communities while tracking new trends and opportunities that can be leveraged for clients
Please use our online application form found at http://imagexmedia.com/jobs and submit your resume, cover letter, portfolio, and social media profiles.
We are on the search for great talent. We thank all applicants but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
About ImageX Media:
ImageX is an award-winning Drupal development shop that was founded in 2001. With over 100 successful Drupal site launches, we have the expertise needed to ensure success. We’re located at the nexus of one of the best places on earth, in beautiful Burnaby British Columbia – just a short trip to the beach or to first-class ski slopes. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of both clients and our team – which means we value creativity, involvement, flexibility & the constant high of being crazy in love with what we do.