Due to a series of significant project wins CTI Digital are currently searching for an experienced Mid Weight Drupal Developer to join our established team at our Manchester city centre office. The successful candidate must have an excellent knowledge of Drupal development and be accustomed to planning and implementing elegant, sustainable solutions which serve a client's requirements.
Candidates should have:
- Proven track record developing with Drupal (min 2 years)
- Extensive understanding of Drupal's architecture, APIs & custom module development
- Excellent PHP coding abilities and an understanding of the advantages of producing clean, maintainable code
- Capable of working with other team members to set up, configure, develop, deploy and support Drupal sites
- Sufficient knowledge of the Drupal theming system to work alongside our front-end and design teams in building beautiful, cross-browser compatible sites
- Capacity to work to tight deadlines in an agency environment
Other desirable skills include:
- Experience of code driven development, Drush and Git workflows
- Knowledge and experience of SimpleTest and/or Selenium testing
- Actively contributing to the Drupal project / community
A little about CTI Digital
CTI offer an excellent working environment, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and 5 days off at Christmas. A company pension and private medical care scheme are available after three months of employment. The interview will follow a two-stage process: initially an informal face-to-face chat, with successful candidates asked to attend a half-day coding test in our office.
CTI Digital is awesome!
- Ranked 42nd in the RAR Top 100 Agencies
- We work with some great brands & cool projects (IPTV, Twitter, BBC, Microsoft)
- Office in the heart of the Northern Quarter Manchester, close to central transport hubs & many bars & restaurants
- We are growing all the time.. we've doubled in size, year on year, working both direct clients & partnering with other agencies
- Promotion opportunities & huge prospects for the right people
- Flexible working hours & environment
- Company health care and pension plans