Socha Dev is a web development subcontractor providing overflow, triage and problem solving services. We specialize in the development phase of web apps & sites, with particular expertise PHP and Drupal. See more about our recent work at sochadev.com.
Socha Dev is seeking another full time Drupal developer to join the team.
- Solid knowledge of development on the LAMP stack
- Knowledge & experience with up-to-date PHP (5.3+) dev techniques
- Understanding of MVC frameworks
- Experience with Drupal & Drupal module dev (important - we do much Drupal work)
- Primary focus on backend development, but some HTML and CSS skills are expected
Socha Dev is headquartered in Madison, WI, but most of our clientele is actually in the D.C. metro area and we currently have employees in WI, NY, and D.C. Your location doesn't matter as long as you do good work and communicate well! Communication is important in a full-time telecommute position. You must be online when you say you'll be online and able to collaborate ad-hoc via phone, IM, email, etc.
- $60-90k/year depending on skill and experience
- IRA w/matching
- Full Health insurance
- 3 weeks vacation
- Full time telecommute
Note: This is not a freelance or contract position. We need a dedicated fulltimer.
Send letter of interest, resume, and a funny picture to firstname.lastname@example.org