Red Rocket Creative Strategies is hiring for a In-House Web Project Manager. This is a role that reports to senior management. The successful candidate will work closely with the client service director, front-end and back-end developers in order to deliver world-class websites.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience,
- Work experience as a web developer (portfolio to show)
- Experience working with an creative agency
- Experience with quality assurance process
- Experience with CPanel, WHM Hosting Control Panels
- 2+ years experience with open-source content management systems such as Wordpress and Drupal
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities,
- Excellent problem solving skills, remove roadblocks for the team.
- Great at multi-tasking
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Good team leader, ability to motivate team members
The successful candidate will,
- Provide first tier technical support and communications with the clients
- Attend initial client discovery meetings, and offer technical recommendations
- Provide web project estimation
- Information architecture
- Construct wireframes and prototypes
- Content importing
- Generate CMS documentation
- Provide client training
- Overseeing launch of the websites
Great to have assets are,
- General server knowledge (ie. difference between Linux and Windows Server)
- Experience with responsive design
- Experience with web analytics
- Experience with SEO best practice
Red Rocket Creative Strategies offers, full time employment, a stimulating and creative work environment, competitive salary structure, extended health benefits, and education allowance.
Portfolio required – please provide a list of websites and a brief description as to how you contributed.
To apply for the position, please visit http://www.redrocketcreative.com/available-positions