The Intermediate Drupal Developer serves as a bridge between back and front-end developers. As such, this position entails a great deal of familiarity with a large set of technologies and tools. This position is ideal for someone who has been building websites using Drupal for at least 2 years.
- You have a serious interest in learning and growing your developer skills.
- You are already using Drupal development and deployment best practices.
- You are used to working with the Drupal API and hooks.
- You have experience working in a shell environment.
- You write top quality code and documentation.
- You take ownership of the projects you work on and require minimal supervision.
- You are an active participant in the Drupal community.
We offer a competitive salary but more importantly, a tighly knit and highly supportive work atmosphere.
Impress us by your character, skills and vision! Please send your resume highlighting your current and past employment history, with links to work you have done accompanied with the description of your involvement in the projects.
Please send your resume and expression of interest at email@example.com
About The Jibe
We are a team of experienced and savvy web developers and technology strategists with a passion for building high-quality hard-working websites. Our focus is on high quality / high impact projects.
We have positioned ourselves and our work around open source software. We firmly believe that these technologies offer truly the best quality, security, scalability, and extensibility.
Our clients tell us that we are exceptionally good at listening to their needs and coming up with smart, creative, cost-effective solutions. They say that we are extremely accessible and responsive whenever our help or input is needed.
We work with a wide range of clients and partners ranging from small local non-profit groups to large international organisations. Our commitment to excellence, ongoing support and forward thinking approach constitute the vision that unites them all.