DocuSign is the leader in electronic signature and transaction management, and a global standard for signing everything, everywhere. We have over 23 million users who have DocuSigned more than 150 million documents in 188 countries and the Wall Street Journal just ranked us the #6 startup in the country … but we’re just getting started!
We’re looking for a Front-end Developer to join us in our San Francisco office to help us bring world-class web products to our customers. You will be part of a small team that is responsible for the functionality and design of our website. You will work with marketing, product management, visual design, and user experience, and across the organization to create compelling web sites for DocuSign.
• Develop web pages on DocuSign.com, our ecommerce platform, and other domains
• Analyze requirements and UI/design documents and develop programmatic solutions
• Front end/UI coding and integration
• Ability to turnaround projects quickly and accurately
• Constant cross-browser testing
• Utilize industry-standard tools for front-end development
• Demonstrate great communication and problem solving skills
• Seek out and learn new technologies and methodologies
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Fluency in front-end web and internet technologies
• Working knowledge of a scripting language like PHP
• Source control with SVN, Git, or similar
• Expert understanding of HTML/CSS
• Experience with Drupal a BIG plus