The mobile initiative has all the features in and there are no blockers that need to be pushed by feature complete. The below list are the Top Priorities with regards to the mobile initiative.
- ASSETIC IN CORE: [#1751602] linked to [#1871596] -> sdboyer is working on it. This can officially wait till code freeze as it is a performance enhancement.
- Decision on Picture element will wait until Code Freeze. Refer [#1883526]:Decide on the picture polyfill to use
- ADMIN TOOLBAR: Need to speed up work on the below items
[#1847198] is a MAJOR item that Jesse is targeting for Feature complete. The issue is to Update the structure returned by hook_toolbar(), allow other modules to interact with the toolbar!
Vertical orientation doesnot work with the overlay: http://drupal.org/node/1847084
- Draggable tables on touch screen: http://drupal.org/node/1870006 - to be looked into by John
- DOCUMENTATION: Make CSS in core smaller & easier to maintain, John to update CSS coding standards by end of week on gdo.
- ADMIN PAGES: [#1870944] [Meta] Mobile friendly admin pages -> Work on a sprint to close on UX issues, needs tagging
Bojhan expressed need to have sprints to speed up the UX issues & Close them all.
lewisnyman suggested tying up with London sprints
- Starting an Asia/Pacific-friendly meeting in addition to the current one, need to spread the word around!
Action items for the week
- Shyamala to support on organising sprints
- John to update CSS coding standards by end of week on gdo.
- John to review [#1871596] and [#1870006]