Anyone can write code. Our grandmother can write code. But can you write pretty code? Our grandmother couldn’t and that’s why we fired her. As a result, HCK2 Partners, a fully integrated marketing communications agency, is looking for a Web Developer to join our team.
A little about you:
A little about us:
We’re a top-five agency, and we’ve been around since 1998, so we’re not going anywhere anytime soon. We’re just the right size (about 30 people) in just the right location (Addison). You’ll work in a comfortable Mac-based environment, receive competitive pay and benefits, be plied with bottomless soda and endless snacks, and never be bored for lack of work.
The Nitty Gritty:
- 1-2 years of web development experience
- Experience with developing web applications in PHP/MySQL
- Source Control (SVN, Git, etc...)
- Experience developing for content management systems (Drupal)
- Able to operate the parking brake on a Type-40 TARDIS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and able to clearly articulate opinions and ideas.
- Able to manage multiple priorities, deadlines and tasks with attention to detail in order to meet deadlines and accomplish goals.
If this sounds like your kind of place, send your resume, work samples, salary requirements, and reasons why we should love you to firstname.lastname@example.org.